This church was previously dedicated to Sant Esteve, but in the 19th century was changed to honour Santa Susanna. It is mentioned in documentation in the 14th century and the bishop of Girona added it to the parish of Vidreres in 1448. Its architectural characteristics go back as far as the year 1000 with a rectangular-based nave and trapezoidal headstone in pre-Romanesque style. The covering is of Roman arches. On the north-facing side, the sacristy was added, and in the 19th century, a chapel dedicated to the Virgin of el Roser. On the south-facing side there was a cemetery which was in service until the end of the 20th century, when it was moved to Vidreres.
Tel. 972 850 025How to arrive